Bring the museum to you.
School? Congregation? Event? We'll bring our museum to your location.
We appreciate your interest in bringing CHAIM to your community! If you'd like more information, please read the following and submit the necessary forms.
- We will ask that you complete and sign the following contract.
- CHAIM can be brought to your location for up to a week for $360, or 2 weeks for $540. Longer term rental cost can be discussed.
- Please read the terms and conditions and insurance requirements below. By submitting the form below, you agree to all terms provided.
- Security arrangements: Borrower must insure exhibit if not covered by organization policy.
- Exhibit may be shown in any indoor space which is secured during non-public hours.
- Outdoor exhibition possible for a single day.
- Condition Report: CHAIM will be set up by CHAIM staff and any damage will be noted at that time. The borrower cannot make repairs or changes to the exhibits without the approval of CHAIM staff.
- Publicity shall credit CHAIM. Copies of any print media coverage of the exhibit will be furnished to email@example.com.
- Evaluations: We ask that Borrower evaluate the CHAIM experience at thechaim.org/evaluate.
- Indemnity: The Borrower shall indemnify and hold harmless CHAIM against any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings costs, expenses, damages and liabilities including attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of, connected with, or resulting from this agreement, exhibit, or its use.
- Title/Ownership: The exhibit's equipment, posters and design is the sole and exclusive property of CHAIM, and the Borrower shall have no right, title, interest or copyright, except as set forth by this agreement. Borrower has no right to purchase or otherwise acquire title or ownership of any of the equipment, exhibit, property, or design. The Borrower shall not assign this agreement to another party or physically transfer any property of this agreement to another entity or location not specified in this agreement.
- Insurance Requirements: The applicant understands that the rental of the mobile museum must be in accordance with the rules and regulations of the California Holocaust Awareness and Action Interactive Museum. The renter and/or renter’s Organization and its members shall be held responsible for any and all loss, accident, neglect, injury or damage to person, life or property which may be the result of, or may be caused by the Organization's occupancy of the facilities or premises, and for which the District might be held liable. The Organization shall protect and indemnify CHAIM, the Board and/or any officer, agent, or employee of CHAIM and save them harmless in every way from all suits or actions at law for damage or injury to persons, life or property that may arise or be occasioned in any way because of the occupancy of the facilities or premises, regardless of responsibility or negligence. If the application for facility use is approved, the requesting organization must provide a Certificate of Insurance, in the minimum amount of $2,500 per occurrence, $10,000 dollars aggregate, and a separate Specific Endorsement which names the California Holocaust Awareness and Action Interactive Museum, Its Officers, Agents, Employees and Board Members as additional insured on the organization's liability insurance policy.
- I will be personally responsible on behalf of the applicant for any damages sustained by the museum as a whole, furniture, or equipment, accruing through occupancy or use of said building by the applicant. Any lost equipment or damages sustained to the above shall be compensated within seven days.
- To the best of my knowledge, the organization for use of the museum which application is hereby made will not be used for the commission of any act intended to further any program or movement the purpose of which is to accomplish violence or other unlawful means: That the organization on whose behalf I am making application for use of museum, does not, to the best of my knowledge, advocate violence or other unlawful means. This statement is made under the penalty of perjury.