Your contributions to this project are very much appreciated and will only be used for the purpose of fulfilling CHAIM's mission.
Donations will be used to cover cost of
- Materials: creating and publishing marketing and/or teaching materials.
- Maintenance: fixing or replacing portable walls and fixtures.
- Upgrades: changing the structures to accommodate travel and spacial logistics.
- Refresh: keeping materials relevant and current.
- Purchases: new supplies and technology.
- Reimbursements: covering expenses for travel, docents or other presentation needs.
To donate please click on the link below, and be sure to write "For CHAIM" in the comments section:
CHAIM gratefully acknowledges the Silicon Valley Jewish Federation for acting as our fiscal agent. This gives us the 501c3 non-profit status enabling you to deduct your contributions.